I am stoked to crown Brasserie Sir John Brewing as the Haze Lord of 2023!
Yakima Chief Hops presents Vox&Hops Haze Wars took place this past Saturday at Kahnawake Brewing Company.
6 breweries went head to head to create their best mono-hop IPA.
For those that attended and voted here is the unveiling of the blind beer order:
- Number 1: Brasserie Sir John Brewing
- Number 2: Kahnawake Brewing
- Number 3: Microbrasserie Jackalhop
- Number 4: Brasserie du Bas Canada
- Number 5: BG Brasserie Urbaine
- Number 6: Toltèk Brasseur Artisan
And here are the results:
- Sir John Brewing- 26%
- Toltèk- 24%
- BG Brasserie Urbaine- 19%
- Brasserie du Bas Canada- 13%
- Kahnawake Brewing- 11%
- Jackalhop.- 7%
As you can see, it was a tight race and a unique experience.
Massive cheers to Luc & the Yakima Chief Hops Crew for making this a reality, to all the breweries involved & to the Kahnawake staff for hosting this amazing event.
I’m stoked for Haze Wars 2024!